To get into the SIGNATURE area ....
1. At the top of the main screen .... click on your USER NAME.
2. Once your PROFILE is open ... a tool bar should appear at the top of the page. One of the icons looks like a little wrench or spanner - click on that.
3. You should now have a screen that shows various SETTINGS and will see the following options: Account - Privacy - Forum - Apps. Click on FORUM.
4. This next page has four options right under the words FORUM SETTINGS: Preferences - Supporter - Forum Signature - Subscriptions. Click on FORUM SIGNATURE.
As you can see ... you are able to have up to four signatures saved at the one time and you are able to alternate between them if you like.
How to make your signature ...
1. Click on ADD A SIGNATURE.
2. Add a TITLE - this is just for your own personal use which will come in handy if you create more than one signature so that you can tell them apart.
3. Create your signature in the text box that shows up below. You can be a little creative here if you wish. Creating your signature can be the same as creating a post in the main forum ... as you are able to change the FONT, COLOUR, SIZE or add a link to site or whatever you want to do!
4. Once created ... remember to click on the signature you wish to use and press SAVE. Now your newly created signature will show up at the bottom of your very next post! Feel free to set up a TEST post in this part of the forum ... that way you can see how it will look.
Want to EDIT or DELETE your signature ...
Follow the same steps as above and when your screen shows the signatures you already have saved .... click on EDIT or DELETE. If you click on EDIT ... remember to SAVE the changes!
In the meantime .... as Misty added .....
Have fun! And feel free to ask if anything isn't clear.
Also feel free to test out your new signature here to see if you've got it the way you like it. A few test runs can be helpful.