I just came home from visiting with my brother who is at the end stage of cancer. It was in Bremerton, Washington. We stayed at a rented house. On the fireplace were battery operated candles that you had to turn a switch to turn them on. We were all in the room when the candles turned on all by themselves. I'm telling the truth here. Any thoughts on how that happened? I believe my mom was present with us.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States:
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom:
Perth, Western Australia:
Québec, Quebec, Canada:Directory One of the most trusted directories of sites in Internet. Trusted Directory is a high quality human edited directory of the best web resources cataloged in an intuitive and easy way to find.